Monday, August 8, 2011


It finally happened after a whole year of being together. . . the first real fight.

It was horrible! I don't ever want to do that again! I realize it will most likely happen again at some point, but I hope that will be a long time from now. Outside of fighting, we didn't talk for two days. And I spent most of that time crying and being a total wreck. I felt empty, hopeless, and sick to my stomach. I was a total wreck.

Thank God, last night he invited me to get together. Honestly, we didn't say hardly anything about it. I cried a lot- he held me, and I think choked up a few times. We both apologized in our own way, and we just let things settle. I already felt a million times better when I got to work last night, and, even after a horrible night at work, I feel even better this morning! I don't think anything could ruin my mood. I have been reminded of just how much I love this man, and how much it hurts to even THINK of not having him around. I am a very lucky girl, and am so happy that things are starting to get back to normal. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment